Packrafting on the channels of Leipzig
Sometimes pictures can tell more than words. Have a look at this video.
On this tour we discover the western part of the town for about 3 to 4 hours.
We start at the Sachsenbrücke ("Saxony bridge"), one of Leipzigs most attractive venues and paddle through the trendy areas of Schleußig, Plagwitz and Lindenau. We pass by creative centers, old industrial architecture and follow the paths which brought Leipzig the nickname "Hypezig".
Of course, a stop at one of the cafés in Plagwitz should not be missed. The way back we either paddle on the water or walk - just as you like.
Booking is available in April, May and June 2018! Check out the dates in the calendar.
- between 40,00 € p.P.(minimum rate) up to 60,00 € p.P.- Normally each tour would have to cost 50,00 € p.P. Who can afford it pays more and affords that way the joy of a packrafting tour to people with less money!
- not including café
- payment in cash after the tour
Participants: max. 3 persons (alteration in exceptional cases possible)
Duration: 3 to 4 hours
- own packraft with paddle, and PFD (in addition about 3 kg)
- short crash course in packrafting
- guided tour with information about the town (in english / auf deutsch / en español)
- stop at a café
Required gear / supplies:
In case of booking a tour you need to accept the general terms and conditions. Booking request via e-mail, phone call or text.
Start and arrival: Saxony Bridge, Clara-Zetkin-Park