Packrafting in the secret channels of Venice
Sometimes pictures can tell more than words. Have a look at these Venice Impressions.
Discovering the lagoon city works best from the water side. In contradiction to a touristic gondola ride we paddel off the beaten track.
In about 3 hours we explore the secrets of Venice and understand how the "Serenissima" was built. Furthermore we gain some insight which would normally be impossible. Guaranteed!The tour passes through San Polo and ends in the jewish quarter. There on the Campo di Ghetto Nuevo we enjoy a sweet little reward for our efforts: kosher pastry.
Ask for booking dates!
- between 30,00 € p.P.(minimum rate) up to 50,00 € p.P.- Normally each tour would have to cost 40,00 € p.P. Who can afford it pays more and affords that way the joy of a packrafting tour to people with less money!
- not including sweets, coffee ...
- payment in cash after the tour
Participants: max. 3 persons (alteration in exceptional cases possible)
Duration: 2 hours
- own packraft with paddle, and PFD (in addition about 3 kg)
- short crash course in packrafting
- guided tour with information about the town (in english / auf deutsch / en español)
- sightseeing of the jewish quarter
- stop at a café
Required gear / supplies:
In case of booking a tour you need to accept the general terms and conditions. Booking request via e-mail, phone call or text.
Start: Campo Santa Margherita
Arrival: Campo di Ghetto Nuevo
It's possible to do the tour in the other direction!